Friday, April 12, 2013

Yoga Master in Training: T-Minus 8 Days

8.  How will the self-proclaimed yoga master perform on the balance obstacles?



There have been many interesting revelations so far during our year in the mud.  One of the most interesting has been DC's newfound love of yoga.  I find this funny because the calmness of the yoga drives me crazy.  DC is now mastering the Warrior 3, Crane, and Downward Dog poses and is confident that this will pay off in Mid-Atlantic.  There are many obstacles that require a great deal of balance including DC's nemesis..."TwinkleToes".  Will we see a Crane on the course?  Will the Warrior 3 make an appearance?  Will DC's yoga skills translate into success on the rings?  Stay tuned to find out.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for giving the information. I am eager to learn yoga and was searching an expert trainer to learn yoga as it helps to balance both our body and mind and keep it healthy and fit.
    --Fabrizio Neves

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am thankful to you for giving me this information.i was finding an expert who can teach me yoga. I also think that yoga is really an great exercise to do. its gives us good health and keeps our mind fresh and enthusiastic.

    ReplyDelete